GRAND JUNCTION DEVELOPMENT PROPERTY MICHAEL KRIEG UNITED COUNTRY REAL ESTATE
32000 cars per day. CHURCH FOR SALE Michael krieg
Grand Junction large mixed use Development property.
Very desirable 5+/- acres of Patterson road location with many on and offsite improvements currently completed on the property. Including a 32,500 floor sq. ft. building. 20,000 sq. ft foot print clear story structure that could be 40,000 sq. ft with total build out of second floor.
This unique location is well suited for retail, medical, education, and diverse services. Outdoor mall with residential above has been talked about with the planning dept.
Property can be divided as to suit the developer with a mixed use development goal. Medium to high density residential would fit a portion of the property in regards to neighboring successful developments.
Busy travel corridor with over 32000 cars per day and developed corners on 3 sides already. A proposed city park is in the planning stages for the land to the north and east of the property as well.
GRAND JUNCTION COLORADO ECONOMY
Grand Junction has an unemployment rate of 3.9%. The US average is 3.9%.
Grand Junction has seen the job market increase by 2.5% over the last year. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 41.8%, which is higher than the US average of 33.5%.
Tax Rates for Grand Junction
- The Sales Tax Rate for Grand Junction is 7.3%. The US average is 7.3%.
- The Income Tax Rate for Grand Junction is 4.6%. The US average is 4.6%.
- Tax Rates can have a big impact when Comparing Cost of Living.
Income and Salaries for Grand Junction
- The average income of a Grand Junction resident is $25,899 a year. The US average is $28,555 a year.
- The Median household income of a Grand Junction resident is $44,887 a year. The US average is $53,482 a year.
HOUSING IN GRAND JUNCTION, COLORADO
The median home cost in Grand Junction is $236,900. Home appreciation the last 10 years has been 8.3%. Home Appreciation in Grand Junction is up 8.7%.
- The median age of Grand Junction real estate is 32 years old
THE RENTAL MARKET IN GRAND JUNCTION
- Renters make up 38.0% of the Grand Junction population
- 0.9% of houses and apartments in Grand Junction, are available to rent
RANKINGS IN GRAND JUNCTION, COLORADO
BEST PLACES RANKS THOUSANDS OF PLACES TO LIVE BASED ON ANALYSIS, DATA AND KEY STATISTICS FROM THE U.S. CENSUS AND OUR BEST PLACES TO LIVE EXPERT INSIGHTS.
Listing agents Michael Krieg 970 640 4772 & Omar Richardson 719 530 8441
Information herein deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Interested parties should obtain independent property reports. Neither the listing broker nor the internet publisher shall be responsible for errors.